What is GP Extended Access?
HUC provides GP Extended Access services across West Essex from 1 April 2019. This means that appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional are now available in the evenings and weekends, either at your local practice or another nearby NHS service.
Speak to your practice receptionist or a member of the practice team to book your appointment.
How do I cancel a GP Extended Access appointment?
If you have booked an evening or weekend appointment in West Essex via your GP surgery and need to cancel or change it, please ring NHS111 and select option 3.
Where are the GP Extended Access treatment centres?
- Lister Medical Centre, Abercrombie Way, Harlow, Essex CM18 6YJ
- Dunmow Community Clinic, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1BH
- St Margarets Hospital, The Plain, Epping, Essex, CM16 6TN
- Saffron Walden Community Hospital, Radwinter Road, Essex, CB11 3HY
- Stansted Surgery 1st Floor, Castle Maltings, Lower Street, Stansted, Essex, CM24 8XG
- Loughton Health Centre, 14 The Drive, Loughton, Essex, IG10 0HW
- Waltham Abbey Health Centre, Market Square Surgery, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 1NP
- Ongar Health Centre, Fyfield Road, Ongar, Essex, CM5 0AL
For a map of these locations, please click here
How do I give feedback about my appointment?
HUC welcomes feedback from both professionals and patients as this is one of the most important way to of measuring the quality of the service. It also helps us continuously improve our offering.
We have several methods of providing feedback. Our in-house Patient Experience team are working withour governance teams, making sure all comments are investigated and responded to. We would like to encourage you to provide feedback on both positive experiences as well as any complaints. Please visit our Complaints and Praise page.