Become a member of HUC’s social enterprise and become involved in improving healthcare where it is important to you and your family.
By joining HUC’s membership scheme you will be able to:
- Have a say on healthcare in your area
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and other special members’ meetings
- Vote on issues where required
- Receive newsletters and other health information
How can I sign up?
Becoming a member of our social enterprise is easy: just complete the form below. To qualify you must be:
- Permanent employees of the Society
- Practicing clinicians providing services to the Society or who are resident within the geographic area served by the society
- Members of the population served by the Society: subject to a minimum age of 18 years old, demonstrably interested in the purpose, aims and values of the Societ
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any information that you provide on the form will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose of providing you with information and updates about HUC. All information will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.