Capturing and using feedback
We are proactive in capturing and acting on feedback from all stakeholders. Feedback routes include:
- Independent Patient Surveys (CFEP) gathering both qualitative and quantitative feedback conducted monthly and quarterly
- Continuous collection of feedback forms from Health Professionals
- Comments on social media via our Twitter feed and HUC Facebook page
- Our website
- Service user feedback from primary care bases
- Online sources such as NHS choices and from Healthwatch
- Staff surveys
- Comments cards with QR code links to website feedback pages
We encourage informal feedback, e.g. our management team are visible and actively engage with Health and Clinical Advisors to get their views on service delivery and ideas for improvement. Our Clinical Leads also receive feedback from our GPs and Nurse Practitioners both informally and formally during evening Clinician meetings.
We employ a Patient Experience team and Patient Champion who oversee the formal complaints process as well as our patient feedback processes and incidents.
Innovation in capturing feedback
We evaluate negative feedback as if it were a complaint. We channel feedback into staff audit processes, and into service changes, which we then report back to patients as ‘You Said – We Did’. Our independent patient survey reports are shared with our Patient Champions who hold us to account for taking action.Learn more
Give us feedback
We welcome feedback from GPs and staff to help us to learn and continually improve the NHS 111 and Out of Hours GP services. Please use this form to record any feedback you wish to provide us.
Please return your completed form by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Quality and Patient Experience Manager
Herts Urgent Care
The Old Ambulance Station
Welwyn Garden City
You can also hand your completed form to a Herts Urgent Care receptionist or the Shift Manager. If you need to speak to us, please ring 08445 606 606.