Become a member of HUC and become involved in improving healthcare where it is important to you and your family. By joining HUC’s membership scheme you will be able to:
- Have a say on healthcare in your area
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and other special members’ meetings
- Vote on issues where required
- Receive newsletters and other health information
- Representation on HUC’s Stakeholder Council
- Become a Member Champion
How can I sign up?
Becoming a member is easy: just download a form below and return it to Herts Urgent Care. To qualify you must be aged 16 or over and be resident.
Please return your form to:
Herts Urgent Care
The Old Ambulance HQ
Welwyn Garden City
Alternatively, you can email your form to email@example.com
Any information that you provide on the form will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose of providing you with information and updates about HUC. All information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.